Centrifugal Air Compressor:
Click For Brochure
KPCL has a technical tie-up with Cameron Compression of USA for packaging and marketing Centrifugal Air Compressors in India. Designed with a capacity up to 20,000 Cubic meter per hour, Cameron’s plant air series 3 stage, oil free, air compressor, finds its application in power, steel, automobile, textile, general engineering, air separation and pharmaceutical sectors.
- 100% Oil-Free Air, hence higher product quality and lower operating cost.
- Easy to maintain, no disassembly required, online element replacement facility.
- Reliable & efficient operation.
- Best specific power amongst any three stage compressors in its class.
- Very low Life Cycle cost.
- State-of-the-art, energy saving controls.
- Deliver greater flow for every kW.
- Superior Pinion Bearing
- Long service life and unlimited operating load.
- Advanced lubrication system
- Self contained, low pressure system.
- Combine best features of semi-redial and backward leaning impellers.
- Easy removals without component dismantle.
- Guide vanes
- When system demand is less than 100%, capacity vanes reduce the air flow in to the air compressor, reducing power consumption.
- Maestro panel
- Ease-of-use and maximum operating efficiency.
- Power Rating: 150-2250 HP / 112-1680 kW
- Discharge Pressure: 5.5-10.3 bar. G /80-150 psig
- Flow Capacity: 15.6 - 334 m3/min / 550-11,800 CFM
- Compressor Weight: 5.443kg /12.000 lbs Typical (Motor Dependent)