Buhler Destoner (MTSC) :
Click For Brochure
- Excellent separating efficiency.
- Low energy consumption.
- Adapts optimally to customer needs.
- Bühler's destoner MTSC is employed for the efficient removal of stones, glass and other high-density matter from the grain stream.
- The throughput capacities vary according to product and degree of contamination.
- For common wheat, throughput is up to 22 t/h; for durum wheat, up to 14.5 t/h; for corn (maize), up to 16.5 t/h.
- The destoner is used in mills processing common wheat, durum wheat, corn (maize), rye, rice and soybeans, as well as in specialty mills for oats, buckwheat, barley, spelt and millet.
- The destoner MTSC is also employed successfully in breweries, distilleries and in the production of ethanol.
Salient Features of Destoner MTSC
Outstanding separating efficiency for best pre-cleaning of grain:
- The destoner MTSC is extremely efficient: Even small, lighter stones roughly the size of a grain kernel are removed from the grain stream.
- The efficient removal of high-density matter such as stones, glass and metal provides additional protection to parts further along the production chain; wear is reduced significantly.
Integrated air recycling system – low energy consumption.:
- A dust collector with upstream fan removes dust particles from the air, thus enabling dust-free operation of the machine.
- Thanks to the integrated air recycling system, the filter area of the central aspiration can be reduced, which also lowers energy consumption in the process.
Customized solutions – adapted optimally to customer needs:
- Three different versions of the destoner, with a scalability of up to 6 t/h, 6–12 t/h or 12–22 t/h throughput, respectively, provide the flexibility of optimally adapting investment costs and spatial requirements to meet overall needs..
- Bühler offers the destoner with or without an air-recycling system. Thus, the customer decides whether to run the machine as a stand-alone unit or to connect it to a centralized aspiration system..