Diesel Engine Driven Portable Air Compressors:
Click For Brochure
KPCL Diesel Engine Driven Portable Compressors are used for applications like construction & mining, General engineering etc.
These units cover a wide capacity range from 5 m³/min to 17 m³/min & pressure range from 7 kg/cm²g to 10 kg/cm²g.
- Easy Portability: Large diameter wheels with balanced design of weight distribution facilitate easy portability
- Quality Air: Efficient air / oil separation system ensures maximum oil recovery to minimise lub oil consumption and maintenance cost.
- Canopy: Specially designed silent canopy to facilitate effective ventilation and ease of maintenance.
- Controller: Microprocessor based efficient controller with necessary safety control systems and maintenance schedule.
- Cooling System: Radiator type aluminum combi cooler with low noise fan & motor provided for effective cooling of lub oil and compessed air.
- Control Panel: In built control panel housing MMI, µ controller, main motor auto star - delta starter, fan motor direct on-line starter & other control of the package.
- Air suction filter: Dry type air filter protects the air end and ensures long life.
- Electric Motor: Highly efficient, TEFC, Class F insulation, Foot cum Flange mounting, 4/2P, EFFI, IP55 protection motor is selected considering operating conditions at site.
- Service Centres: Fully equipped Service Centres with trained engineers and spare parts stocks available across the country.