Reciprocating Horizontal, Balanced Opposed,Piston Compressors:
Click For Brochure
These units cover a wide capacity range from 3 m³ / min g to 176 m³ / min g & pressure range from 1 Kg / cm² to 400 Kg / cm². Compressors up to 6 stage with pressure range up to 400kg/cm2, on a turnkey basis - from techno-commercial consultation to commissioning on site. Sporting a modular design, these compressors conform to the latest edition of compressors standards, as per the requirement of the application.Till date, we have sold more than 10,000 compressors design in-house. The BOP compressors have minimum power consumption, lower operating temperature & maximum efficiency thus achieving overall economy.
- Automatic loading and unloading facility.
- Force Feed Lubrication System to ensure lubrication of all moving parts.
- Automatic, well placed cushioned valves, transparent covers and ample space, ensuring ease of inspection and maintenance.
- Minimum foundation, low wear of moving parts, hence no horizontal or vertical imbalanced forces ensuring vibration free operation.
- Common parts for different models offer flexibility of opting for one or more models, without increasing spares inventory.
- Operational Economy.
Types of Gases handled:
We have manufactures and supplied reciprocating compressors and booster compressors handling variety of gases like: Bone dry Nitrogen, wet Carbon dioxide, Recycled gas, Natural gas, Mixture of gases (CO2, N2 and H2), Vinyl Chloride monomer gas, Biogas, LPG, Argon, Crude gas, Sour gas, Dry cracked ammonia, and a host of other industrial gases.
- Instrument Air:
Light & Heavy Engg, Chemical & Petro-chemical, Food Industry, Paper & Pulp, Fertilizer, Sugar, Textile, Iron & Steel, Cement, Copper & Zinc, Power
Plants, Oil & gas, Pharmacy, Refinery etc.
- Service Air:
Mining, Construction and Civil Engineering, Light & Heavy Engineering, Chemical & Petro Chemical, Paper & Pulp, Shipyard & Port Trusts. Rubber,
Glass, Textile, Iron & Steel, Automobile, Cement, Power Plants, Defence, Railways etc.
- Process Air:
Chemical & Petro-chemical, Breweries, Mines, Paper & Pulp, Fertilizer, Sugar, Refinery, Oil & Gas, etc